SENIOR TAX MANAGER
We are looking for a motivated and skilled Senior Tax Manager to join our client’s hard-working, fun, and continuously growing entrepreneurial firm!
Job Type: Full-time, Direct-Hired with full benefits package
Pay:$140,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
In this Role, you will:
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex income tax returns including C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnerships and individual clients.
- Research and consult on various tax matters.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in U.S. GAAP, ASC 740, ASC 740-10, tax compliance, consolidated returns, partnership returns, multi-state tax returns and international compliance.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end review.
- Work closely with partners, managers and staff on client management, practice development and business development activities.
- State and local tax consulting and preparation.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive results-based team environment.
- Exceptional communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Minimum nine years of progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Masters preferred)
- A current and valid CPA License.
- Enrolled Agent (preferred)
- Masters in tax law preferred.
- Leadership, mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Irvine, CA
Work Remotely: No
To apply for this job email your details to Resumes@SancoRecruiting.com